Why Certified Subaru Pre-Owned?
Only Sierra Subaru Certified Pre-Owned checks your vehicle's past, present and protects your future. Even before its 152-point safety inspection, every Certified Pre-Owned Subaru has received a CARFAX® History Report. No secrets. No surprises. Just great value in a vehicle that has our exacting standards, not once, but twice. And since they come with nationally recognized, factory-backed, 7-year/100,000-mile CPO Powertrain Coverage and 24/7 roadside assistance, you can be sure you made the right Subaru choice.
Here are all the things that get checked:
- Exterior: Check and recondition sheet metal and bumpers, wheels and tires, paint condition, glass, lights, security system and more.
- Road Test: Test engine, transmission, steering and brake performance. Check clutch operation, wheel balance, wheel alignment, emissions and more.
- Interior: Check and recondition power equipment, controls, features, upholstery, carpet, seat belts, brake and clutch pedals and more.
- Undercarriage: Check and recondition brakes, steering linkage, exhaust system, axles, struts, tires and more.
- Under Hood: Check and recondition fluids, filters, hoses, battery and more.
What Makes It Certified?
To qualify for the Certified Pre-Owned Program, each Subaru must meet the following high standards:
- Must be from the current model year or preceding 5 years.
- Must have under 80,000 miles on the odometer.
- Must pass a rigorous 152-point inspection.
- Must receive a clean CARFAX History Report, meaning it does not contain any DMV-reported incidents like salvage, fire damage or lemon history.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
The benefits of a Certified Pre-Owned Subaru continue long after the inspection process. They stay with you whenever you drive, wherever your Subaru takes you.
- All qualifying Subaru Certified Pre-Owned vehicles will now receive a standard 7 year or 100,000 mile Powertrain plan with Roadside Assistance, a $0 deductible, and Carfax report at no additional cost.
- All Certified Pre-Owned Subaru vehicles are eligible for either a 7 year, 100,000 mile Classic or Gold Plus plan (with Roadside Assistance) at their choice of a $0, $50, or $100 deductible as an upgrade at additional cost.
If you cannot find your ideal vehicle in our current pre-owned inventory, check out our handy CarFinder tool. After specifying a search period (1 to 8 weeks) and providing vehicle details, we'll begin the search process for you and send you a notification when a matching vehicle arrives in our inventory.
to go to the Sierra Limited Warranty For Pre-Owned Vehicles
page or click
to Download Sierra Limited Warranty for Pre-Owned
*Vehicle photo may not represent actual vehicle for sale. All prices plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, any emission testing charge.and excludes leases. Dealerships are not responsible for typographical errors. All prices, specifications and subject to change without notice. Contact dealers for the most current information. Our inventory is updated frequently; however all vehicles are subject to availability and/or prior sale. Dealerships are not responsible for typographical errors.
*These estimates reflect new EPA methods beginning with 2008 models. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition. Mileage estimates may be derived from previous year model.